- Log in to your profile and select View/update my profile from the Quick Links options
- From your profile page, enter the Media area by selecting the down arrow to the right of the Media area
- You can then chose to add a showreel or an audio clip by selecting the pencil icon on your chosen media option
- Select Add showreel/audio clip option and Confirm that you agree with the copyright statement
- Either drag and drop your chosen media into the upload area or you can select this area and locate your media file from where its is stored on your computer or device
- A green process bar will appear and you can add a showreel title while the file loads
- Once loaded, you can Save changes to move to the processing area and Return to profile
- The media file will appear on your profile after the processing has completed, this can take a few minutes
Common Upload Queries:
- If your upload speed on your WiFi is very slow, it may take quite some time to upload. We'd recommend trying another network if you're experiencing issues!
- Ensure the file format is supported:
- Apple ProRes
Most popular video formats are supported e.g.
- A five minute video should ideally be no bigger than 350MB. You can upload much larger files (up to 1GB)
- You can currently upload up to 20 minutes in both the Video and Audio sections.
For further advice, check out our FAQs!