You can add a new user to your agency at any time. First of all you will need to make sure you are logged in as a Main user or Admin user.
- Select Agency Settings (in the left hand navigation menu) > Change users > Add a new user
- From here you will be asked for the email address you wish to add, and an invitation will be sent to your colleague.
- Once they have accepted the invite and set themselves a password, you will be able to alter their settings to make them an Admin user (if you would like them to have the ability to add or remove other colleagues in future), or leave them as a Standard user (default).
- Your colleague will now have their own access to the agency Jobs Feed, however it will be their own unique view – so all breakdowns will appear unread to them until they mark them as read themselves. They can also change the settings on the Jobs Feed to suit their personal interest, for example, if you add an agent who wants to focus only on Commercials or casting in the United States, they can change these in the “Change filter settings” in the top-right corner of their Jobs Feed.
- To avoid doubling-up, your colleague will be able to see submissions made by other agents/users in the agency. This will mean even if you don’t suggest a client on your personal log-in, the breakdown will still say ‘Submitted’ if a colleague has done so.