Spotlight membership payment plans
Spotlight Performer and Young Performer memberships can be paid annually by credit/debit card, by annual auto renewing Direct Debit, or in monthly Direct Debit installments once per month.
Please note both annual and monthly Direct Debit payment options are currently only available to those with either a UK bank account in GBP or with an EU bank account in Euro.
Changing your Direct Debit payment details
If you wish to change the bank details on an existing monthly or annual Direct Debit payment plan, you can cancel your Direct Debit with your bank, so that at the end of your subscription, you will be invited to renew so you can set up a new Direct Debit with your preferred bank details online.
Changing your payment plan
To change the way you pay for your Spotlight subscription.
- If you have paid previously by card, you will be invited to renew at the end of your subscription and you can choose your preferred payment plan going forward.
- If you currently or have previously paid by Direct Debit annually or monthly please let us know you wish to change your payment plan by submitting a request at the top of this page. Our team can change this for you at your next billing date provided your Direct Debit is still active.
How to view subscription payment receipts/invoices
Each time your Spotlight membership fee is taken, we will notify you via email to your Spotlight registered email address.
Payment for a Spotlight Application
- When you are completing an application to join Spotlight, you will choose a payment plan at the final stages before your application is submitted.
- Payment is only taken on a Spotlight application if this is successful and once this has been processed by our membership team.
Renewing my Spotlight membership
If your current Spotlight membership is approaching its end date we will notify you by email beforehand. You can renew your Spotlight membership online by signing into your account via www.spotlight.com and following the on screen prompt to renew in red. This will only appear when you are due to renew.
Reactivating my Spotlight membership
If your current Spotlight membership is expired/cancelled, as long as your membership was active from 2016 onwards, you can simply reactivate your Spotlight membership online by signing into your account via www.spotlight.com and following the on screen prompt to reactivate in red. This will show you your payment options.
Cancelling your Spotlight membership
If you are looking into cancelling or pausing your Spotlight membership, please click 'Submit a Request' at the top of the page and choose 'Accounts and Payments' as the reason you are contacting.
Discounts on Subscriptions
- We currently offer a discount on subscriptions for deaf, disabled and/or neurodivergent performers. Please click 'Submit a Request' at the top of the page if you would like to apply for this.
- We offer your first year free on Spotlight to any refugee performers. Please click 'Submit a Request' at the top of the page if you would like to apply for this.
- We also launched a Bursary Scheme to help those most in financial need. You can find out more about this here.
For more information, check out our FAQs!