This is for 18+ Performers only, those on the Young Performer membership do not have access to the Jobs Feed.
If you are self-represented:
- To apply for jobs on Spotlight yourself, you simply need to go to your ‘Jobs Board’, click on the role you would like to apply for and then scroll to the bottom of the breakdown, where you will see the option ‘Submit profile’. You can then directly submit your profile for the role and you also have the option to add a note to the Casting Professional. Your email address will be sent with your submission so you can be contacted directly.
- We would recommend that you keep this note incredibly short and sweet, as they will not have time to read any long messages in detail. It’s probably only best to write something if it is relevant to the casting and not already listed on your profile.
- You can see all of the roles you have submitted yourself for by clicking on the ‘Show all roles’ filter, at the top of your Jobs Board, and selecting ‘Show roles with suggestions’ from the drop down list. If you select this option, it will come up with a list of all of the breakdowns you have put yourself forward for.
If you have agency representation on your Spotlight profile:
- Your ability to respond to a Link Board breakdown is determined by your agent(s) as it is determined by your terms/agreement with them. This is regardless of agency specialty (e.g voice or commercial agent). Any breakdown that has been sent to the Link Board will also be sent to your agent(s).
- By default, all agents’ clients' access is set to ‘Read Only’, when a new agent is added to your account. Access can be changed to ‘Nudge’, which allows you to send a notification to an agent when you are interested in being submitted or to ‘Full Access’, where you can self-submit.
- If you’d like to change your access settings, we would recommend that you have a conversation with your agent who will be able to do this from within their account on your behalf, if agreed. If they are unsure on how to do this, ask them to go to ’Client Link Board Access’ under the ‘Account Settings’ section, find your name and select the level of access upon which you have agreed.
- If you have 'Full Access' rights, then your agent/s will be able to see the jobs you've submitted yourself for.
- What your agent has submitted you for is the agents' data, so currently, they would need to agree to supply you with a list of their submissions if you want to see them. Again, this is dependent on your agreement with the agency.
Please note, that if you have more than one agent, they will all need to set you to the same access level in order for this to be released to you.