Joining Spotlight as a Graduate member will promote you to casting professionals and agents in your final year of professional performance training and as you start your career.
This membership type is open to final year students from schools/courses that partner with us for the Spotlight Graduate scheme.
- Like all other Spotlight members, a Spotlight graduate profile includes a full profile plus photos, voice clips and showreel that will appear on our website www.spotlight.com where they can be viewed by casting professionals and agents.
- Graduate members also have access to The Spotlight Jobs Feed, the UK's leading casting information service. Job information will be emailed to you/your agent daily, and you can start to put yourself forward for job opportunities so that you have acting work lined up as soon as you graduate.
- As a Graduate member you will have the opportunity to be featured by your school in the Digital Graduate Showcase as well as receiving tailored advice, events and content to help you succeed as you are leaving drama training. You will also have the opportunity to be submitted, by your school, for the Spotlight Prize.
- Casting directors registered with Spotlight have the option to search for Graduate members and are aware of the eligibility requirements for this membership. Therefore, they search for Graduate members to ensure they are casting at a high level of qualification and skill as well as for the most up and coming new talent.
- Additionally, Graduate members receive a discounted membership fee for their first two years of membership.
If you are unsure of whether your drama school or university course is eligible for the Spotlight Graduate membership, please speak to your school before making a graduate application. They will be able to tell you if this is an option for you. Please note that not all schools are eligible for the graduate scheme. If they are eligible they will be able to provide you with an application password which will be unique to your school when registration opens in September.