Graduate membership opens in September to students who are about to enter their final year of drama training at a course approved on the Spotlight Graduate scheme.
This is the only time in the year that the graduate scheme is open, and you must ensure you apply before the deadline in January.
- When registration for Graduate membership opens in September, we will distribute a unique password for each school to your course leader.
- Each code is unique and will link your Spotlight profile to your school/course.
- You will then need to use these instructions to initiate and complete your application for Graduate membership through the Spotlight website.
Please note this is its own separate application process and cannot be completed without your school's unique password or instructions to register.
During your application you will be asked to provide a single professional headshot. If you do not have one of these to hand or are awaiting these to be taken, please include a clear head and shoulders photograph with your application. Once your Spotlight profile is live, your main headshot and gallery photographs can be amended whenever you wish.
The Spotlight Graduate membership fee is £121.20. This is required to be paid in one lump sum for this membership type.
- This can be paid either by one off credit/debit card payment or by setting up an annual Direct Debit instruction with your bank.
- If you choose to pay by annual Direct Debit this will then automatically renew when your membership changes from a Graduate - Performer in the month of November, the year of your Graduation.
- When your membership is due to renew for a second year you will also have additional payment options. Please see our payment FAQs for further information.
Payment on your application is only taken once this has been fully submitted and processed by our team. Application processing can take 3-5 working days. You will receive email confirmation from us when your Spotlight profile is live on the site and a separate email containing your invoice for payment.